Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Last Conference


This morning we wrapped up our final conference. Actually I was the guest speaker at a pastor's conference already scheduled, and instead of my usual church planting training, I taught a series on Ecclesiastes, which I recently taught at The Mill. We had a great time with the men and there were a lot of good questions.

Dar is hot this time of year, and the heat is accompanied by humidity which surrounds you like an electric blanket in a sauna. But we did manage to get a couple of games of squash while I was here. It was good to get some exercise since I haven't been running for nearly three weeks.


Almost everything is set to go for the journey home. It has been a fruitful trip, but I will be glad to be home. I miss The Mill and if you asked me right now, I wish I hadn't scheduled someone to preach on Sunday, but I know I will feel very differently by the time Sunday rolls around.


I may make one or two more posts when I get home depending on how I feel and what happens on the way home. Please pray for me as you have been. It has kept me healthy and productive.

For the Harvest,
Phil

No comments: